Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Irish pictures




I got some Ireland pictures, so I'll post some sheep up here to be oohed and aahed at... we made baaing noises in the car whenever we saw them.. you can guess how much that was!












As well as the humorous signs warning of imminent death approximately 750 feet below... (Cliffs of Moher are an A+ by the way- very cool)






and a news flash for everyone out there- Ireland is GREEN! Even in the winter!! (that was very exciting news after Switzerland and northern France!)





A picture break from driving through County Kerry... that would be me, Cailin, and Grant striking the pose.



Cailin and I being nice to each other... this is also when we were driving around Kerry- I could have posted another picture showing the windy road that followed the bay along the mountain, but this one is way cuter.


I think those are all the pictures blogger is going to let me upload for the night, so it's off to drafting for me (and waiting for St. Patrick's day to celebrate Ireland again hehe)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool.
baaaa!
love, mom

6:26 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Yay Ireland! Isn't it beautiful? I'm glad you liked it.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home