Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hehe

You scored as Art. You should be an Art major! How bohemian!

Mathematics

83%

Psychology

83%

Art

83%

Dance

75%

Engineering

75%

Philosophy

67%

Theater

58%

Biology

58%

Anthropology

58%

Journalism

50%

Chemistry

50%

Sociology

50%

Linguistics

42%

English

33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


An art major? What an idea! I thought it was funny that I got the same thing as Claire, from whom I stole the quiz, but that my tiebreak was with math and psychology. If you knew me in high school, you probably heard me complain about psychology every day...I hated that class. At least I didn't get that as my major. Art is very acceptable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You scored as English.



You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

Linguistics

92%

English

92%

Mathematics

75%

Psychology

75%

Philosophy

75%

Journalism

58%

Chemistry

50%

Engineering

42%

Sociology

33%

Anthropology

33%

Biology

33%

Dance

25%

Theater

25%

Art

17%
Love,
Mom

9:18 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

what? no art?

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home