Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm back!

I flew out yesterday around 1:30 and now I'm here. Not a whole lot of sleep, and I'm definitely not ready for classes tomorrow. I unpacked one suitcase but I still have to unpack the other one I left in studio over the break. I'm so not ready for a new semester of classes. I did meet an Italian couple on the plane who were like grandparent age and I talked to them a bit-they live in Sicily and they gave me their number and address and said that I could come with a friend a stay in Sicily for a little bit. I might take them up on it. Free place to stay in Sicily sounds pretty good, but I don't know about when to do it or how to get there, so I'll have to work that out I suppose. I think that's all I have to say now before I unpack and crash for the night...I'm starting to recover my remnants of Italian, so ciao to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home