Monday, December 19, 2005

Belay that!

So I realize that I said I did all of my shopping for Christmas in 2 hours and I recieved comments full fo awe for that accomplishment...but I did manage to forget to bring all of them home. So Christie, I'm sorry, but I guess you'll have a birthday present picked out about 9 months in advance. In the meantime, I'd better beat the mall for a present! *insert comment from Colleen about eagerness to shop*
Also, in the spirit of Christmas, I would like to note that I am thankful for:
~cheddar cheese
~a working oven
~a Christmas tree
~funny cats and dogs
~Christmas lights- especially those that I saw while I was flying in. They really made my day!
~advent wreaths
~stores with almost everything in them
~trees
~snow!!!!
~cold (It was like 40 in Rome the other day when a local told me it was their first cold day)
~ and the family... so very cute. I missed them all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

MMMMMMM....cheeeeeeeeese. I need me some cheese.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home