Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Uncreative moment

You know the funny thing about school? Nothing else could possibly make me as tired. I got about the same amount of sleep the past 2 nights, but the day when I had class all I wanted was to go back to sleep. I restrained myself though... and I even paid up to go see a Roma soccer game. It'll be freezing I expect. We planned it so that we'll be sitting in the section of Rome fans that are closest to the Milan fans, so that we'll be closest to the police that separate the two groups. This is so we are hopefully in the least crazy section because the fans for both teams routinely go nuts I've heard.
In school news, we got another project. We have to basically take exact measurements of something ( I chose a staircase) and redraw it PRECISELY. Not that hard, except that it's due in a week. So far though the hardest part was trying to remember what to measure. I think I forgot one already, and we've only had the project for a day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maria said thank you for the advice and that she really appreciated it. However, the I't Ac meet was postponed until January 21st. But she should be ready again by then!! Lys, Colleen

5:40 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Good! I hope they do well. Keep me updated on that, will ya?

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure! No Problem!! Maybe I'll try to tape it for you!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Re: the sleep thing. I know *exactly* what you mean. And it's been slamming me, too, now that I"m back at school.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home