Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bronchitis

So I just looked up the symptoms of bronchitis, since my cold isn't really going away, and it's suspiciously like last year when I had the cold that lasted forever and it turned out to be bronchitis. According to emedicinehealth.com, I have several of the symptoms. From my wonderful internet sources, I believe that the stage of acute bronchitis has past and I am now in a stage where I have "a dry nagging cough that lingers for several weeks." Great. I don't know if I should see an italian doctor or not, apparently most cases clear up naturally, but since my last case dragged on forever I don't know about this one. Grrr.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Well Soon!!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...Feel better Claire!!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Not fun! I hope you feel better soon.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newsflash - the scarf is finished!! Although Dad said it should be slightly longer I decided that it was done. Then I had to figure out how to "bind off" which was not as hard as it sounded from the directions. I decided to add a fringe for fun- actually the fringe was really fun to do. Today is actually very cold so I'm going to go out in style today! I bought some new yarn for my next one too. Thanks a year later, Claire!
Love, Mom

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home