Saturday, August 26, 2006

Photos!


Well, as hoped for- photos of my room. This is from the doorway looking in. I know the curtains are nice, but I honestly can't take credit for them. They were here when I moved in!

This picture is from a bit further away, so you can see some of the big black futon in the foreground.

And this is from the other side of the room, in front of the window. There's actually a little recess next to where I'm standing that has the sink and mirror cabinet too, which are too far back to be seen in any of the pictures. And stop right here if you're squeamish, because the next picture is a (bad) photo of my knee with stitches in it on day 2. Not so bad, really... ( I can say this because it is now almost day 3, ha!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

room looks great - but why did you orient the futon out toward the hallway? I would have thought looking in toward the bed would be more useful. Just a question....
Pretty significant swelling there. Try to elevate as much as you can. what are you doing about work?
Love,
Mom

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home