Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Exam week

I overslept today, so my plans for going up the dome of St. Peter's fell through, but the sleep was so nice! I went souvenir shopping during the lunch break for the reviews and got a bunch of the stuff I wanted- some shirts and an Italian flag and a Pace (peace) flag too. I think I really see the pace flag more than the Italy one, which seems kinda weird, but that's Italy! I still want to get a certain sweatshirt I saw before and the clock for Mommom, but at least I got a bunch of stuff out of the way. I have my history exam tomorrow, so I need to study a bit for that, and then I think we have a pretty relaxed project as our final exam for urbanism on Thursday and Friday. Saturday I think will be pretty much devoted to packing. I think the rest of the time should be pretty relaxing. I feel like I might be the only person who really looks foward to exam weeks, but they really are the greatest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home