Monday, April 10, 2006

Palm Sunday

Well, in Italy, it's not Palm Sunday- I guess it would be more accurate to call it Olive Branch Sunday (although I think they still actually call it Palm Sunday!) I slept throught the papal mass (oops!) so I went to the mass at the church next to studio, which was cool because I got to do the gospel reading. Grant was supposed to do it, but he went to the Assisi retreat this weekend so he asked if I could do it, and I figured you only get a few chances to read the gospel, since I'm not planning on becoming a priest, so I said sure. Chief priest Claire, that's me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool!
love,
Mom

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that in English?
Mom

5:52 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

yes it was in English- the masses next to studio are pretty much just for ND/Saint Mary's kids, so it's basically an english church.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home