Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wheeeeeee!

I just thought I should blog this momentous moment... I tried cappucino today. I was walking by Sant Eustachio and I decided to try some since I've heard good things, and I felt like I should try some while I'm in Italy. Well, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would- they added a lot of sugar!- but I still have that vile coffee aftertaste. Uggh. Worse, I think I'm about the last person that should ever be given coffee. I can definitely feel my heart beating faster and while I feel like I should be running around, my already short attention span has been cut in half. I had an IM conversation with Mara the other day that she subsequently put on her profile about how I managed to waste so much time:
Claire:
"I go sit at my desk"
"and drink my waterbottle"
"and then I realize that I have to go to the bathroom"
"then I come back and realize that I need to fill my waterbottle"
"then I come back and drink it and start again"
"I have the attention span of a peanut"
...And I now know that cappucino does not help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home