Monday, April 24, 2006

Post Review Celebrating

We finished our projects last night and had to turn them in at 9, so I finished at about 7:30 and went to mass. Tyng (another arkie) had a birthday party afterwards so we went out to Baffetto's pizzeria, which is really famous and is also where we went on the first night, so it kinda started to wrap up the year! My review was this afternoon at 3:45 and it went pretty well. They mostly liked my design and renderings, and they called my building "elegant", which was really good. They kicked me for a few things, but nothing too major, mostly just about retaining walls and incorporating gardens. Overall though it went really well and my stuff was done well enough that they could tell what needed attention in my design and not spend time trying to distinguish what wasn't painted well from what wasn't designed well. Next up: St. Peter's dome and the Galleria Borghese- and cathing some of the Roman sun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's wonderful!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home