Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Another beginning

School starts today. I got here on Saturday but I didn't really do anything other than attend the Recsports orientation and start recertifying my Oxygen and CPR and stuff like that. Yesterday I got most of my room put together and I really like it. The only thing left that I really want to do to it is build a loft, so hopefully I'll do that next weekend. I only had to buy 2 books this year (at least so far that's what's on the list!) and I have 2 classes and lifeguarding today- I think I'm watching the freshman swim testing. I have to hurry up and go to that, but it promises to be a great year. I'm way behind on the inside jokes in the dorm after being away for a year though!

We also got football tickets this morning- GO IRISH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home