Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Plans

Well I am headed out to Assisi this weekend, which I think is about the best weekend to go on a trip that I could have asked for. Our project will be presented to some people who are actually in charge, like I think maybe the mayor, so our section has to have everything ready to go be photocopied by Thursday night to make it all coherent and presentable, which means- a FREE weekend! I need to get caught up and ahead in my work for my other classes though. It didn't help that today our graphics teacher told us all that our homework assignments weren't good and to redo those, in addition to the one we would normally have for the week. I'm also laying plans to go see the forum at the full moon next wednesday with a couple of other arkies, which should be awesome. I think that's it, so I'll peace out for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Any good time to call this weekend? How's Mara doing with all the riots in France? Tell her I said hi when you see her this weekend. Love you!
Take care!
Mom

6:46 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

hmm... well, I'm coming back to Rome at like 7 pm my time, so maybe later at night, but I'll probably be catching up on homework. I guess maybe we should try to talk another day... maybe later (like 9 pm my time on monday?)Speaking of Mara and the riots... she actually backed out of the retreat because she didn't want to travel through Paris along while they were going on, so I'm actually going to have to meet some new people to hang out with:(

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home