Sunday, November 06, 2005

Good day

I am so tired, but in a very good way. I finally got to go out and play ultimate today with some other arkies-Eric, Katie, and Rachel Maricich- and a guy named Steve from Canada. The only thing was, this was one of Rome's rainy days, so it had poured earlier although it wasn't raining when we made the 30 min hike over there. We played 2 on 2 soccer for a while and then played some ultimate- it was like a grand total of 2.5 hours running around in the mud. It was pretty great and I got so dirty! I wish I had a picture, but no one had a camera. I didn't have cleats like everyone else, so I slid so many times and landed on my butt more than once! The project is going pretty well too- I feel like we're right on schedule and we've done some good stuff so far. I'm working with Danielle Potts, and we're coordinating the site and schedules for our whole studio section, so we've put together a board with photos of the site and compiled the plans people have come up with for their specific buildings. It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. I'm not feeling up for class tomorrow, though.
And hooray for beating Tennessee- did I really see #7 on the AP poll?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Claire, just thought I'd let ya know that I got my drivers license. aren't you glad you aren't in the country? ; ) lyl

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home