Friday, November 04, 2005

What have I been doing with my life?

Well today I went to Ostia Antica on a field trip. The presentation for the first half of the day was really boring, but then we got to walk around and climb over the ruins and onto columns, which was cool. It took me back to my imagination of the secret garden because there were ruined walls with ivy covering them that you could just wander through. Again, don't have the pictures but will post as I get them.
We've also gotten our new project for studio which sounds pretty intense... and of course I the weekend I go to Assisi is when we have an interem review. Go figure! Oh well- I am supposed to be an organizer/ coordinater/ diagram drawer for this part of the project while we are finishing the master plan for the site.
I'm mostly looking foward to getting some sleep tonight, eating some amazing leftovers tomorrow (chicken-corn soup made by Yacintha and chicken parmesan made by me was dinner tonight and it was GOOD), and WATCHING THE TENNESSEE GAME!! I think we're going to try to rig up the webcam watching someone's TV onto a laptop in studio again. GO IRISH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home