Monday, October 10, 2005

Aww...


For Colleen, who sent me her very cute homecoming picture which I am posting. She's in the middle in the green dress.
Meanwhile I am in studio wearing jeans and a t-shirt and in need of a shower.

I got an email from Mara today saying that there is a retreat in Assisi in November that she's doing, which I think would be really cool to go to, so I might end up doing that. I've wanted to visit Assisi since that's where St. Clare is from and they cut it out of our field trip because of budget problems, so this sounds like a golden opportunity. I think otherwise it's business as usual- I have a project due in a week so I'm in a designing/drafting/watercoloring rush.

5 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Aww cute dress. They all look so pretty!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's why she dumped the idea of coming out here. Good choice, all y'all look great!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we do look awesome, don't we? This is Colleen, Ashleigh and Catherine! (You can figure out where we are in that pic!) :)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I guess MDS stopped teaching humility :)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no kidding!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home