Thursday, September 15, 2005

Whirlwind

Well, after like 4 days of finding our way around, classes certainly hit this week. I have like 100 pages of reading for Urbanism, sketches to do, and a studio project due Sunday night. The studio project is a group one, and I'm working with Nina, Colleen, and Yacintha. Yacintha is way overachieving- her sketches are incredible and she's making everything she does just right. Colleen and I are on our heels a bit! Our first field trip is tomorrow, so I have to wake up early, but I bought Specal K bars for breakfast, which was exciting. Then, in like another week, we have a week long field trip to a whle bunch of places- Florence, Siena, and I don't even remember what all. So, expect to hear out of me for another week or so before I am in all probability banished to the internetless regions. Meanwhile I have to go voluntarily take myself off the internet and go read fascinating things about columns or something. Must...go..read.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. you're being beaten in the over achiever department. lol. just kidding. God Bless, lol! lys, CATC

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Claire!! It's Colleen your lil sis. Like the fact that you're working with Colleen. Anyway have a good time!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

this is school, not a vacation!! (or was it the other way round....????) Love ya, Claire bear
Mom
will you get to watch the game Saturday?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the game, it depends on whether the bar will be showing it. The guy who works there said he'd try to get it shown, but we don't know yet. And thanks for all the jibes about me working hard, I appreciate them. But really, a studio project due a week after starting is a little fast, c'mon...

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home