Thursday, September 08, 2005

In Rome

Well, I am one very jet lagged, tired, and finally not hungry girl. I have to make this really brief because there is a line for the computers in studio, but we landed, got to the hotel, got some time to unpack and walk around (Yacintha and I wandered into St. Peter's!) and ate gelato, which is glorified sherbert. Tonight I'm going on a walking tour and then probably crashing for the night. Good luck to everyone back home! Hopefully I'll get more of a chance to tell you about Rome later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY CLaire!!! email me when you get the chance. lys!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

See? Told you that you would get there ok. :) Glad your flight went well and that you arrived safely.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Oh, honey, if you think of gelato as glorified sherbet, you went to the wrong place! Gelato is better than any ice cream I've ever had. When we were in Verona we had gelato twice a day and walked around sight-seeing, and we lost weight!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home