Thursday, September 22, 2005

Field trip- again!

Heading off again- this time for like a week, beginning way too early tomorrow (6:30). I'll give you all the schedule so you can check my progress...
Friday: Orvieto, Todi, Citta di Castello.
Saturday: Gubbio and Perugio
Sunday: Montepulciano and Pienza.
Monday: Arezzo and Siena.
Tuesday: Siena
Wednesday: Siena and Firenze (that's Florence)
Thursday: Firenze and then back to Rome

Hope you all enjoy the links; hopefully I can soon get some pictures up on here so you can get a better idea of what it's like. Currently I am coming to terms with the weather being liable to just downpour for all it's worth at random. That happened today while we were out sketching for our new studio project, and it was pretty bad. Our studio professor (Marie-Andree, my TA last year) bummed some money off of us to buy coffee, but she said she'd take us out some other time to pay us back. Woot! OK well I have to go pack in oh say an hour for this trip, so wish me luck. Here it goes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

That is not a field trip. That is a vacation. Lol. I hope you're having fun. :)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home