Thursday, October 06, 2005

Quick update

Well:
1) I am sick, I have a cold but I also have medicine and it works, so that's good.
2) I have a field trip tomorrow morning to Hadrian's Villa and the Villa d'Este. I haven't looked up the links for those, sorry, but hopefully I'll get some pics from people and pose those soon.
3) Our studio project is horrible and we haven't designed anything yet that hasn't been shot down and I'm getting really sick of it and it's due in 2 weeks.
4) I think we're going to Cinque Terre for Thanksgiving and hiking and looking at pretty mountains and seas.
5) I am running out of laundry. One washer and one not working dryer per 50 people is not good, and Italian laundromats are really expensive- like 8 euros to wash and dry one load!
and I think "that's all folks!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

It's a pain, but laundry can be washed by hand. I did clothes for my family of four in the bathtub and let them airdry because we didn't have access to a laundromat for the first two weeks we lived in Italy. Well, we did, but it required a bus ride, and I wasn't that desperate! For t-shirts and undies it works just fine, but jeans are a pain in the rear, even with the help of two medium-sized kids and a large cat!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

I've done some stuff in the sink, but I live in a hotel and they don't look very kindly on it, so I'm trying not to do a whole lot at a time. I also don't have a bathtub, so my options are the shower or the sink. I've opted for the sink a couple of times, but I just feel like it shouldn't be this difficult, you know?

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home