Friday, October 14, 2005

ND-USC

I'm sure you've all heard about the game. It sounds huge and it makes me want desperately to be in the stadium with 80000 other screaming people for the game and with 10000 other screaming people for the pep rally tonight. I've heard that Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi are coming to the pep rally and they're holding it in the stadium because so many people want to come, and the campus has been inundated since yesterday. And even though the game airs on national TV and is the prime matchup of the weekend, I won't be able to see it here because NBC has the rights so none of the stations over here get it. So it'll be me and 50 other students here with all of our computers playing the audio and going nuts tomorrow. I can't wait... I'm staying up tonight to watch the pep rally, which ND is webcasting here:
http://und.collegesports.com/
One arkie actually flew home to go to the game... I admit the thought crossed my mind, but never seriously! Oh well. Otherwise, stuff is going well... our project is due Thursday and I think I'm on track and even have time to put in details that I never had time to do before. So hopefully this will come out amazingly well for me- but the rest of my group is way behind. We each have to sign our drawings, so that shouldn't impact my grade, but I'd feel better if our project was developing as a whole. I hope the other people in my group finish! I've never been the furthest ahead before- it's a weird feeling, but it's also a lot of extra work because I had to design the sheet layout and lettering and all that stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet for you Claire! keep up the good work! (and yes, there are some people watching it over here ;-) sorry, I'm not one of them. Lys and God Bless, <3 CATC

9:39 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

WHAT? Ahh, Christie...! Words are failing me.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHRISTIE!!!!!! Why? It was a pretty good game. You should have watched. Even I watched and cheered for ND. But, I think that like Claire, words are failing me. Love ya both!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home